1. Where can I find a copy of the guidelines and application?
2. What is the due date for the application?
a. Applications are due by 4:00pm on Friday, April 29, 2016
3. Where do I take the application packets?
a. Application packets should be delivered or mailed to:
Visit St. Petersburg Clearwater Office
Tim Ramsberger, Deputy Director
Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater
8200 Bryan Dairy Rd.
Clearwater, FL 33777
4. What is the difference between Category 1 and Category 2?
- Must be Nationally Televised
- Have at least 25,000 paid or documented attendees and/or generate at least 10,000 room nights
- Maximum amount awarded $250,000 or 20% of the total budgeted amount whichever is less
- Have at least 15,000 paid or documented attendees and /or generate at least 5,000 room nights
- Maximum amount awarded $100,000 or 10% of the total budgeted amount whichever is less
5. What is the difference between the Marketing Plan and Sponsorship?
a. Sponsorships are only for municipalities and not for profit organizations.
All other organizations and for profit groups will select the Marketing Plan.
6. Do I have to attend the Elite Event Committee Meeting?
a. It is highly recommended that you attend the Committee Meeting in order to answer questions from the committee about your event and funding request.
All other questions can be emailed to Tim Ramsberger Tim@VisitSPC.com